A home business requires a lot of bootstrapping. There isn’t much cash to outsource tasks like accounting or marketing. Which means, the business owner takes it all on. But with the vast array of online home business tools available, this isn’t such a bad thing. Check out these 70+ home business tools designed to save you time and money:
WEBSITE HOME BUSINESS TOOLS
- 5 Shopping Cart (Ecommerce) Providers: If you want to sell online, your website will need an ecommerce component. Here are five inexpensive ecommerce solution providers just right for any home business.
- 10 Free Website Design Tools: Who has the money to pay someone for a custom website? Not a home business owner. However, anyone can build a great looking website for free using online tools. Here are 10 of my favorite online website design solutions.
MARKETING HOME BUSINESS TOOLS
- 5 Email Marketing Tools: Email marketing is a cheap and easy way to communicate with existing and potential customers. It is important to consider an email partner in order to avoid ending up in junk mailboxes and abiding by the 2003 SPAM-CAN Act.
- 8 Helpful Twitter Tools: Twitter can be a great way to increase your marketing efforts and gain more customers for your business. In order to improve your effectiveness and save a lot of time, consider how these Twitter tools can help your business.
- 7 Cheap or Free Logo Maker Tools: Home business is all about bootstrapping it with a couple of bucks and a lot of determination. You are going to need a logo, and depending on the purse strings, you may need to make your own. Check out these great online partners to help you make all the right design decisions.
- 8 Free or Cheap Online Image Providers: In order to create compelling marketing messages and a great website, you need images. Believe it or not, there are may free or affordable online image providers out there. So put away the camera and tell your friends you don’t them anymore – there are already professional quality pictures available.
ORGANIZATIONAL & OPERATION HOME BUSINESS TOOLS
- 5 Online Project Management Tools: If you are a consultant or freelancer, it is likely you will be required to work as a team with clients or other sub-contractors. Consider these excellent project management tools designed to improve efficiency and eliminate redundancy.
- 7 Organizational Tools & To-Do Lists: Working from home adds a whole new level of complexity. In order to stay on top of work and home, consider implementing these outstanding organization tools into your daily routine.
- 4 Free Online Calendar Tools: Running a successful home business requires a calendaring system. If you have yet to figure something out that works for your business, consider these four free options.
- 5 Affordable Online Time Management Tools: If you are interested in improving productivity within your business or for yourself, consider using an online time management tool.
ACCOUNTING & PAYMENT HOME BUSINESS TOOLS:
- 4 Mobile Credit Card Processing Solutions: No longer is cash required. If your business doesn’t accept credit cards, it is time to do so. Here are four mobile credit card applications which are easy to incorporate into your business practices and totally affordable.
- 5 Home Business-Focused Accounting Tools: It is rare that a home business owner comes to the table with an extensive accounting background. To help you manage your finances properly and protect from a knock from Uncle Sam, here are five accounting tools perfect for a home business.