Working From Home: Finding Work from Home Jobs, Avoiding Scams, Home Offices
From Mindy Lilyquist, former About.com Guide
Many of us would like to work from home, but not all of us are cut out for it or our jobs just don't lend themselves to working from home effectively.
Whether you already work from home with a job or your own home business, or if you're looking for a work from home opportunity, this section will help you realize your dreams, help keep you from getting scammed, and help you get and stay organized.
- Finding Work at Home
- Work at Home Tips
- Dealing with and Avoiding Work at Home Scams
- Plan, Design and Organize Your Home Office
Finding Work at Home
Not everyone wants to start a home business. There are full and part-time job opportunities out there that will allow you to work for someone else from the comfort of your own home, and you shouldn't have to pay to get them. These work from home topics provide tips and advice for finding legitimate work at home jobs.
- Why Do You Work from Home - Or Want To? (Share Your Story)
- Develop Your Work from Home Strategy
- Finding Legitimate Work at Home Jobs
- Comprehensive Guide to Working at Home
- How to Convince Your Boss to Let You Work from Home
- How to Find General Work from Home Jobs
- How to Find High Tech Work from Home Jobs
- Use LinkedIn to Find Work at Home
- Work at Home for Google (for real)
- 33,000+ Work from Home Opportunities
- Search for a Telecommuting Job
- Medical Billing Work from Home
- Medical Transcription Jobs from Home
- Finding Work at Home Forum Discussion
- Work at Home Jobs for the Disabled Forum Discussion
Work at Home Tips
Getting and staying organized and avoiding distractions are all important to being successful when working at home. Here are some work at home tips to help you become better organized and more efficient in your work from home office space.
- Work at Home Tip: Managing the Phone
- Overcoming Procrastination When Working at Home
- Work at Home Tip: Managing Your Day
- Managing Your Work at Home Workspace
- Avoiding Distractions While Working at Home
Dealing with and Avoiding Work at Home Scams
Work at home scams are everywhere. Find out how you can avoid them and what to do if you happen to become a work at home Internet scam victim.
- Avoiding Work at Home Scams
- Work at Home Victims Tell Their Stories
- Where and How to Report Work at Home Scams
- Work at Home Scam Dissusions in the Forum
Plan, Design and Organize Your Home Office
What you need to better plan, design, set up and organize your office at home so you can work at home more efficiently in an environment that's suitable for getting work done and being productive.
- Preparing Your Home as a Workplace
- 3 Steps to an Awesome Home Office
- Planning Your Home Office
- Designing Your Home Office Work Area
- Setting up Your Home Office
- Video: Tips for Creating a Home Office Space